|Select Package||Enter Quantity||Per Pill Price||Price|
Celecoxib is an anti-inflammatory drug which is used to treat osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, acute pain, painful menstruation and symptoms related to menstrual. Celecoxib is a popular selective cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor and it classifies as a nonsteroidal drug. This anti-inflammatory drug also known as COX-2 inhibitor relieves the pain and swellings. Relieve pain and swelling by this medicine help patients to perform more of the normal daily activities. Celecoxib work by blocking the enzymes present in your body that are assigned to form prostaglandins. So, the decrease in prostaglandins helps to reduce the pains and swellings from the body.
Celecoxib also is known as Celebrex is indicated to be consumed by the patients who are suffering from arthritis and other problems.
● Celecoxib is indicated for Osteoarthritis patient for the management of symptoms caused in their body.
● The medication is also recommend for the arthritis
● Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis also treated using this drug. It is given to the patient 2 years or older for the management of signs and symptoms of JRA.
● In addition to this, Celecoxib can also be indicated for Ankylosing Spondylitis, Acute Pain in the body, Primary Dysmenorrhea, and others.
For information related to indications of Celecoxib, read the medication label.
Take the dosage of this drug as directed by your doctor.
● The General dosage given to the patient is low and it can be given without regards to their timing of meals.
● For a patient who is suffering from Osteoarthritis, the recommended dosage is 200mg once daily. It can also be taken 100mg twice daily.
● For Rheumatoid Arthritis patient, doctors suggest taking 100-200mg twice regularly.
● For the management of acute pain and treatment of Primary Dysmenorrhea, the dosage is directed to be 400mg initially. It can be increased by 200mg if there are no side effects and other medication problem in the patient body.
Read the dosage information on medication.
Before consuming Celecoxib, read the warning section and medication label carefully.
● Before taking Celecoxib, tell your doctor about your allergies issues as this drug contains inactive ingredients that may cause serious side effects.
● Before using this medication, tell your medical history if it is asthma, liver disease, stomach upset problems, high blood pressure, and others.
● If you are taking some other drug also, tell your doctor in order to avoid the drug interaction in the body.
You can buy Celecoxib online from myonlinemedshop.